• Compliance Risk Officer to work pro-actively and identify/assess the compliance risk associated with KMBL’s activities
• Timely identification of compliance risk associated with business processes.
• Stay updated with the changes occurred in the regulatory framework and assessing the impact of changes on the bank. Updating Regulatory Obligation Register of all legal and regulatory requirements applicable of MFBs.
• Maintenance of compliance alert database and coordination with relevant stakeholders to submit reports within required timelines.
• Assisting in execution of system based review of regulatory and legal compliance in branches through compliance staff appointed down the line with emphasis on AML/CFT efforts.
• Compliance Follow-ups
• Assisting in following up observations with the management raised by SBP/External and Internal Auditor during audits.
• Assisting in coordination during SBP Inspections and any other relevant tasks/Assignment as and when entrusted by Management.
• Preferably a Master’s Degree in Finance/Economics/Commerce/Administration from an HEC recognized/overseas institution.
• Well organized with good analytical and teamwork skills.
• Willing to travel across KMBL’s network.
• Should possess strong communication and excellent writing skills.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as maintain a professional attitude and smart personal appearance.
• Proficient in MS Office suite.
• Able to convert complex or detailed information into simple & easy to understand points.
• Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
• Fresh graduate is preferred.
Welcome to Get Jobz, your number one source for all things to find latest jobs vacancies. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of job searching, with an emphasis on become better life.
We're working to turn our passion for provide jobs info into a booming online portal. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.