• To lead the initiatives regarding Recruitment& Selection of staff as determined by the Vice Chancellor.
• To provide the secretariat support to the University Authorities.
• To develop and maintain organizational structure , Management of employees personal files, Performance Management Process.
• HR operations execution and management, Assistance in final settlement process of the resigned staff.
• To develop statistical data as required by HEC and other government bodies.
• Strong Computer & Strong analytical skills
• Interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to juggle complex multiple priorities and to work well independently with little administrative support.
Qualification: Masters in HR/ M.Phil HR (As per HEC Criteria) .
Age: Minimum 30-35 years
Experience: More than 8 years in similar capacity
Welcome to Get Jobz, your number one source for all things to find latest jobs vacancies. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of job searching, with an emphasis on become better life.
We're working to turn our passion for provide jobs info into a booming online portal. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.