• Proven working experience in logistics/warehouse managerial level position
• Demonstrable to lead and manage staff
• Proficient in standard logistics software
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Safety Management, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills and equipment maintenance.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Maintains receiving warehousing and distribution by initiating coordinating and enforcing program, operations , and personnel policies and procedures.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage System.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Welcome to Get Jobz, your number one source for all things to find latest jobs vacancies. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of job searching, with an emphasis on become better life.
We're working to turn our passion for provide jobs info into a booming online portal. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.