1. Collaborate with the core group to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals, and performance metrics that drive productivity and ensure a high level of satisfaction (clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders).
2. Develop and retain team members, provide coaching and developmental opportunities that continuously build and expand both individual and team capabilities. E.g., maximize employee satisfaction, development, and performance through goal setting and performance management practices.
3. Devise, plan, and implement to improve performance such as quality, productivity, timely staffing/recruitment, training, attrition and costs at various projects/assignments.
4. Identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of technical, process, and operational challenges or issues, by providing quick and decisive solutions.
5. Coordinates and works closely with different business areas and departments to resolve challenges and issues, which may affect the overall performance of the company.
6. Manage all activities including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of projects/assignments.
7. Coordinate with clients closely to ensure that client expectations are met.
8. Assures that contract compliance, documentation and information is up to date and cascaded to all levels of the relevant business area.
9. Takes a lead role in communicating with clients, in matters of support, performance, reporting, billing, systems, business development and complaints.
10. Identify loopholes in the system and provide solutions.
11. Ensure that one back up is developed for this position.
12. Ensure Compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including policy for information security, and code of conduct.
13. Develop and implement monthly reporting structure and system for management.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Willing to work in different departments with different teams.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, impartiality, transparency, confidentiality and high level of communication skills at all times with employee, suppliers, clients and shareholders.
2. One of the foremost and fundamental requirement for this position is to be a road warrior. Therefore, frequent visits to Lahore / Islamabad / Gwadar and project sites is necessary and at short notices and without being asked.
3. Highlight’s issues related to integrity, honesty, transparency and confidentiality to management not only interdepartmental but a potential threat to the brand irrespective of area of responsibility, along with corrective actions and preventive actions.
4. Work closely with Sales and Marketing of I&E Business.
5. Meet the budget of I&E.
6. Development of new services with agreement of Management.
7. Work with Project(s) team and TIS teams to ensure client satisfaction and improvement.
8. Strengthen Relationship with all existing and potential clients.
9. Keep record of all client communication and relevant files.
10. Keep Photocopies of all contracts.
11. Training of Personnel considering future demands like API 510 and API 653, which can positively impact the business growth / revenue.
12. Succession planning.
13. Client retention and satisfaction.
14. Ownership of company related policies and procedures.
15. Ensure implementation of HSE standards at all times.
16. Ensure compliance with HR rules and regulations at all times.
17. Implementation of handbook policies.
18. Personal and employee orientation, knowledge and implementation of I&E procedures and 17020 guidelines.
Welcome to Get Jobz, your number one source for all things to find latest jobs vacancies. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of job searching, with an emphasis on become better life.
We're working to turn our passion for provide jobs info into a booming online portal. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.