• plan and Implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Supply materials on time to meet production schedules and deadlines
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
• Reconcile all supply chain products with that of Invoices & supply documents
• prepare invoices and documentation of products to be supplied
• Responsible for documentation like invoicing, GRN/MRN etc
• Responsible for daily/Weekly/ Monthly reports
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor's I Master's Degree in Supply chain Management
• 3-4 years relevant experience ( FMCG, Foods, Beverage & Manufacturing Industry )
Interested applicants may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 30.2020 . Mention position name In the subject line
Pakistan's most emerging jobs finder. It is the Pakistan's leading portal for easy and quick finding of jobs.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. It's time to start living the life you've imagined. The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.